Amityville Toaster Amityville Toaster

...does everything I draw have to look like a PENIS?! D:
LMAO

Mario's Pipe Frustration Mario's Pipe Frustration

Nice.

Not too long, not too short, good um... plot I guess would be the word?
Anyway...
Audio: 7/10
Animation: 6/10
Total: See above :P

: Fat Idols : : Fat Idols :

AGREED

But what about Jack Black? Or Kyle Gass? Okay maybe not Kyle; he's been in maybe two or three movies. There's also Kevin James, but the only halfway decent movie he was in was Chuck and Larry... Then there's Seth Rogan, he's kinda chubby... And if we're not just talking about movie stars, there are more fat comedians out there that I have space to type all the names. Most well known probably: the guys from the Blue Collar comedy. Except for Foxworthy, he's not really any kind of chubby... But there are "fat" celebs out there.

: Drugs In Your Head : : Drugs In Your Head :

One thing you missed...

What about those parents that just let their kids do the pot and drugs? I know of one parent in particular that just lets her daughter (No age will be given but lets just say that the kids age is between 13 and 16) do the drugs, has these "guy friends" (and most of those guys are over the age of 18) over all the time in her room with the door locked, with the smell of pot emanating from the door and all kinds of loud music... It's just not right.

Super Spaz Broz. Super Spaz Broz.

Pretty good.

It was at best, mildly funny. The beat parts were the intro, first skit, last skit and the end, with Luigi dancing. If I had to say anything, give the sprites some animation when they're talking, or voice overs. Maybe get some background music for the skits, I find it helps keep attention, and speaking of backgrounds, that was probably the weakest point of the flash, with all the backgrounds being the same, even the clouds were in the same position. Finally, speed things up a bit, some of those skits were too long and drawn out. That's all teh criticism, other than that, I find this to be a decent flash.

EMProductions responds:

Really? You liked the last skit? I thought it was sort of... lacking effort. Anyway, thanx for the advice, I'll try to do that next time.

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Haha, great job again

Never a disappointing Mario movie from Bigfoot. Some of your best work man!

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

So right man.

AMEN.

$eG@ $eG@

Hahaha

Not the greatest, but still funny. I liked how it went through all of Sonic's different animations, from the very first Sonic, to the Sonic we have now. Hilarious, plus the preloader was very nice.

Hagrid vs. IT Hagrid vs. IT

Crap.

Okay, you used, maybe what? About 5 minutes in the paint program, two lousy pictures, and 4 frames of animation? Dude, at least use some dialogue, or give it a story or something else! There is nothing to this!

And the only reason you get one star is because the Benny Hill theme was mildly funny.