Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

This. Is. AWESOME!!!

If ever there was a perfect retro-styled game, this is it. My friend, this is possibly the best of this type game I have ever played. Absolutely perfectt. All the characters are true to their games with the abilities, sound, except I never thought Link could jump so high.... But its so AWESOME!!!

The Black House The Black House

More fun than a barrel of porch monkeys!

No racism intended, seriously. A fun game though, reminds me of some older games I used to play online, where you would launch a cat with a slingshot.

And thanks to Mrs. Sarah Palin and Mr. Hilary Clinton, I was able to get Bush all the way to TEXAS!!!

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

That was pretty cool.

Well, I gotta hand it to the dude that created this. It's simply a good game. It's an arcade style shooter with a reasonable difficulty, good animation and sound quality and all-in-all simple. Easy to play, but hard to stop. The only thing I would have to complain about is that the old-school controls are a little hard to use.

The C word The C word

WTF!!!

That is not even right, man. No way I could even play the game i was laughing so hard

Dethklok Jukebox Dethklok Jukebox

Dude...?

Thats good and all but you REALLY need to work on the sound quality... 4/10 here and I'm voting 4/5 because the sound quality isnt great but its Dethklok.

Fart Dictionary Fart Dictionary

What the hell?!

Lol, i can't even think of anything to say other than great.

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

!!!!!!!!!

I like LOZ, and Midna is hot, but... WHERE THE HELL IS THE FULL VERSION?!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Sweet! Dude! Awesome!

Dude, I play guitar in real life, as well as write music, but this is sweet! I love sitting here composing music with this! It's almost better than Jam Sessions for the DS