Amityville Toaster Amityville Toaster

...does everything I draw have to look like a PENIS?! D:
LMAO

Mario's Pipe Frustration Mario's Pipe Frustration

Nice.

Not too long, not too short, good um... plot I guess would be the word?
Anyway...
Audio: 7/10
Animation: 6/10
Total: See above :P

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

This. Is. AWESOME!!!

If ever there was a perfect retro-styled game, this is it. My friend, this is possibly the best of this type game I have ever played. Absolutely perfectt. All the characters are true to their games with the abilities, sound, except I never thought Link could jump so high.... But its so AWESOME!!!

The Black House The Black House

More fun than a barrel of porch monkeys!

No racism intended, seriously. A fun game though, reminds me of some older games I used to play online, where you would launch a cat with a slingshot.

And thanks to Mrs. Sarah Palin and Mr. Hilary Clinton, I was able to get Bush all the way to TEXAS!!!

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

That was pretty cool.

Well, I gotta hand it to the dude that created this. It's simply a good game. It's an arcade style shooter with a reasonable difficulty, good animation and sound quality and all-in-all simple. Easy to play, but hard to stop. The only thing I would have to complain about is that the old-school controls are a little hard to use.

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

Awesome dude.

And to AnotherAnonymous: Have you never heard of Dethklok?

Paper Mario 2 : Cortez Battle Paper Mario 2 : Cortez Battle

YES YES YES!!!

The Cortez battle kicked ass, especially after he joins you and just rips his way out of the cave to attack the X-nauts! That moment literally gave me goose bumps, and so did this song!

[SD] MK 64 - Rockin' Rainbow [SD] MK 64 - Rockin' Rainbow

Pretty good!

Rainbow Road is my favorite track on Mario Kart 64, and I loved the music from it, but this is so much more

SupraDarky responds: